Ingenia is committed to protecting the environment and ensuring the safety of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. As a responsible corporate citizen, we conduct our business with the highest ethical and legal standards. We value the quality of life and strive to create a safe and secure workplace for our employees. To achieve these goals, Ingenia is committed to:
- Complying with all applicable safety, health, and environmental regulations and laws
- Establishing company standards and systems and setting corporate goals that support continuous improvement
- Integrating safety and environmental standards into all key business decisions, including the design, production, distribution and support of products and services
- Reducing environmental impact and conserving natural resources by minimizing waste and emissions and responsibly managing water and energy use.
- We also recycle used cardboard, Supersacs, plastic liners, office paper, pop cans, water bottles and scrap production.